Looking to re-scape

Pntbll687

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
2,416
Reaction score
2,844
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I've had this tank running since last August. The rock, sand, and stubby clown have been in this system since February 2013, and have gone through 5-6 tank moves.

I finally got the itch for some hard coral, and went with a green plating montipora. It has nearly tripled in size since August, with most of the growth coming in the last few months since I switched to T5 lighting.

Just looking for some ideas for making the scale more sps friendly. There is a diy overflow pipe in the back right. I was thinking of attackin rock almost all the way up, then having arches coming off and tapering down to the other side.

Thoughts?

IMG_20180315_162020.jpg
IMG_20180315_161953.jpg
MVIMG_20180315_161855.jpg


Sorry for the poor pics. I'm home sick and laying in bed across the room trying to take pictures.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new