Looks like a pod but any confirmation?

atul176

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
207
Reaction score
85
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was taking a dinoflagellate ID and I saw this little pod that looks like it was stuck or it was feeding. Can anyone confirm? I attached a video, and to see it you need to be on a laptop or desktop. It doesn’t work from the phone for some reason. #reefsquad
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2685.MOV
    30.5 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new