OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol not bad @crusso1993 two new pages without me and you only posted once…..I guess your reputation doesn’t preceded you ;):face-with-tears-of-joy::squinting-face-with-tongue: Looks like you won’t be hijacking this thread, I seem to have immunity to your shenanigans ;)Guess your just going to have to prove me wrong…..(no forget I said that:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:)

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol not bad @crusso1993 two new pages without me and you only posted once…..I guess your reputation doesn’t preceded you ;):face-with-tears-of-joy::squinting-face-with-tongue: Looks like you won’t be hijacking this thread, I seem to have immunity to your shenanigans ;)Guess your just going to have to prove me wrong…..(no forget I said that:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:)
You done done it now.

Watch This Hold Up GIF by Apple TV+

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Petcrazyson got any pencil wrasses on the wrasse list?

I would die for a Mesostigma pair… just the issue of where would I put them.
Maybe my next tank will have a pencil dominant wrasse gang as I’ve really peaked interest in them :)
I have looked into them as they also appeal to me. But I’m going to have to agree with @SaltyT . Even though I really like them, and have considered adding them to the list specifically a Pseudojuloides severnsi, I don’t know how well it would fare in the tank with all the other wrasse. Her recommendation of a separate tank with calm fish is I think a good idea. But you never know lol I might consider adding one again if the fish don’t behave too boisterously.

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have officially done something…”fun”:grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:……I have invited @Scratch08 to @Slocke ‘s thread….let’s see how the thread holds up :face-with-tears-of-joy: @Scratch08 do what you do best!

Last edited:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Family time takes precedence over everything else in my life. However, my better half keeps normal sleeping patterns. Me, well, not so much. Where did everyone go? ;)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is thag a Spearmint Alve in the background?
Nope. Those are SBB Gonis and then the one was sold to me as a Mint Green Alveopora but it's some form of Purple Goni with Green Mouths. When it gets stung it turns a super cool dark blue.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back