Jul 1, 2024 #1 Shnetts Valuable Member View Badges R2R App User NHFS Member Joined Jun 11, 2024 Messages 1,258 Reaction score 2,139 Location Nowhere Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I have kinda a dead zone on my frag rock. What has everyone had success growing in very low light/shadowed spots.
I have kinda a dead zone on my frag rock. What has everyone had success growing in very low light/shadowed spots.
Jul 1, 2024 #2 Sump Crab Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Dec 3, 2017 Messages 2,201 Reaction score 3,192 Location Florida What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Mushrooms or corals that can "reach" like many softies.
Jul 1, 2024 #3 dangles Valuable Member View Badges Midwest Reefer My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Sep 22, 2022 Messages 1,866 Reaction score 2,429 Location Ohio Rating - 100% 3 0 0 I plan to get some blastomussa for my shady spots but I don’t yet have first hand experience with them. I’ve just read they do well in shaded areas.
I plan to get some blastomussa for my shady spots but I don’t yet have first hand experience with them. I’ve just read they do well in shaded areas.