Low light corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shnetts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shnetts

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
2,139
Location
Nowhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have kinda a dead zone on my frag rock. What has everyone had success growing in very low light/shadowed spots.

IMG_8864.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new