LPS Frag ID

KMench

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
949
Location
Delaware
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone,

I won this frag at a raffle last night for the local reef club, and was wondering if anyone could provide an ID. I assume its a favities/favia...but I've been known to be wrong. Thanks!

IMG_8749.JPG


IMG_8748.JPG
 
Man, you guys are like the coral ID ninjas! Thanks for the quick replies. I admitted in my post I'm known to be wrong ;Bookworm
 
Keep it away from regular acans!! Also give it a good amount of room they can sometimes be aggressive with big sweepers.
 
What do you recommend in terms of lighting/flow for it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new