LR, leather, zoa's for sale

Moving

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have LR up for grabs. Tank has been established with me since 95. Never aptasia, but I do have some mild green hair now due to no clean up crew, and maintenence less. LR 3.00 per lb, leather 30.00. located near Hartford
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new