LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

r.bergonia19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that they handmade every frozen food? Thats awesome of how many they ship and all handmade, and before i thought Larry was just doing this at home but now he has factory where the food is being made and shipping out two fedex truck holy! And who knew Larry was a cop before?!
What!?!

GL everyone! And happy reefing![emoji245][emoji226]

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I learned that i would always be using this food for my fish untill i quit the hobby. I litterally drive/spend 4 hours of my day every other month for 2 packs of reef frenzy. Ill never give this food up, very valuable to me and my fish. I dont enter much contest, but i would love to win something like this! And my fish!

kellyj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized from my local store that there is a herbivore frenzy food for the green eaters. They love it.
Kelly

Lukas75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY2.jpg

LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 8-10-17

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

I did not know it was made with fresh human grade ingredients.

badhabits

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know all the information about logging harvest location and all the controls in place to ensure quality

lillypads reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome video. Great job Larry! You really built this company up from nothing. Its always great to see a small business thrive! I never knew pet food was so regulated.

lewis.maryann08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned what all they do to make this fish food what a treat... thanks LRS... I need some of it lol

patfat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its crazy how much of the work is all done by hand then by machine! Also Awesome that the owner of the company was a former LEO!

Susanak6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, it's amazing how dedicated he was to create and grow to be able to also atricure this great fish food. No wonder my fish and coral love it so much. It's so natural

Giffin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I learned about lrs. My lfs doesn't even sale this, and I never new about it. Seeing the detail that goes in, this might just be an awesome product coming to dominate the market.

Jennie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly didn't know the FDA is involved with fish food and that LRS has their products pretty much straight from the ocean ( within a few days). Not all fish foods are the same! Thanks LRS

Tautog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a commercial clammer I recognized the shellfish tags assuring quality, but from cleaning the shrimp to the overall freshness your product really justifies the price, Thank You LRS

Best Fish-Jake

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I didn't know it was all hand processed!
I know my fish definetly love LRS.. Winning this would feed my scaley pals for quite some time.

Piranhapat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know that was a good thing or bad thing with FDA. Either way LRS passed and is the freshest fish food you can get. That's a great thing ....

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 84 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.8%
Back