• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Lurker to member...

Conchman

View Badges
Reaction score
Chicago, Far Western Burbs, Corn Country...
Greetings all. Been lurking for a while. Felt like if I joined I would be cheating, so heck with it. Me, been reefing since the 80's. Saw the introduction of the Skilter Skimmer, my we have come along way! Currently have a SCA 50 cube, trigger system sump, just got 2 Gen 5 pros yesterday, has been running now for a couple of years. Seems like a lot of helpful peeps and information around here. I hope to be a solid contributing member...

M

Lazys Coral House

Pistondog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Greetings all. Been lurking for a while. Felt like if I joined I would be cheating, so heck with it. Me, been reefing since the 80's. Saw the introduction of the Skilter Skimmer, my we have come along way! Currently have a SCA 50 cube, trigger system sump, just got 2 Gen 5 pros yesterday, has been running now for a couple of years. Seems like a lot of helpful peeps and information around here. I hope to be a solid contributing member...

M
Yo conchman, welcome
Contribute away, help us with your decades of reefing.

Corals.com