Lurker turned member... Finally

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zyvo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zyvo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
22
Reaction score
13
Location
VA Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Mike from the VA Beach area, friends call me Zyvo... mostly because they cant pronounce my whole last name. Been lurking these boards for years and thanks to the last live sale, I finally signed up... even though I couldn't snag the one piece I really wanted haha. Started reefing about 8-10 years ago but took a little break for a couple years because I was traveling a lot. I have been back for over a year now and addicted as ever!!

Had several tanks over the last year (and several now ha) but think I finally found my forever tank... 48x24x16 80 gallon lagoon! I just started the build over the weekend so will be putting it together over the next couple weeks as things arrive in the mail and hope to get it we soon! :-)
 
Welcome and glad you joined us! :)
 
welcome2.jpg


Love to see you start a build thread my friend.
Oh and challenge me on your last name..........Zyvo (zijfo) I bet it's Dutch's as "groot is in large or big" :rolleyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new