Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sick sick sick!!!

nicodim55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are no optics on my units,here you can get more info:About Our Lights | Apollo Reef LED.I have two units over my tank and absolutely no dark spots.I think you can get away with two of those on your tank,just hang them little higher.They are very bright and PAR numbers are excellent.

That's the thing I can't hang them high because I have a canopy. It will be installed on the canopy which would make it 6" to 7" above the water line. Will that be possible?

OP
OP
M&M

M&M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mine 10in above water level.If you hang them 6-7 in.above you might not get useful light on the edges.Depends how your aquascape is set up it might be ok or not.

OP
OP
M&M

M&M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice.I think you should be fine with two units.I don't see high light loving corals on the edges.

nicodim55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice.I think you should be fine with two units.I don't see high light loving corals on the edges.

Thank you:) I strategically placed those types of corals on the edges lol. The question is will I have that shadow look on the edges?

OP
OP
M&M

M&M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am not sure about this.It is hard to speculate.You can always order those lights and see if you like them,most have return policy of few weeks.

nicodim55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am not sure about this.It is hard to speculate.You can always order those lights and see if you like them,most have return policy of few weeks.

Ok thank you for your insight though I really appreciate it:)

Back