MACNA 2017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TRITON’s creator and CEO Ehsan Dashti will be giving a presentation on Modern Reefkeeping and how it has shaped the industry. Aquarists are now armed with more information about their water chemistry than ever before thanks to TRITON ICP Lab testing. This in turn has made manufacturers sit up and realise that aquarists will no longer accept empty promises and products based on blind faith alone.

We at TRITON invented this way of analytical testing and now boast over 16,000 members with over 100,000 tests since 2008. This has enabled us to form the worlds largest database of seawater chemistry providing information which not only helps us to provide the best customer support and advice but has also lead to the development of revolutionary products such Core7 and Triton Reagents.

Triton ICP lab testing and Triton Reagents together have formed the Modern Reefkeeping Movement.

We encourage you to come along to the presentation if you are attending MACNA and ask questions to the man himself.

We are also running a service centre at the TRITON booth (611) where you can get guidance with your analysis or assistance with using TRITON product to improve your aquarium.

We look forward to seeing you there!

JustinFromAL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Tim, I'll be at MACNA but won't be able to make it until Saturday afternoon. Will this presentation be available online after the event?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back