Macro algae - The good, the bad and everything in between!

Lilcherylpony

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What benefits can macro algae provide to a reef? How do you outcompete nuisance algae with macros? What's the difference between micro and macro algae? What's the best lighting for specific species of algae? What signs will tell you that caulerpa is about to go sexual or that different algae need more of a specific nutrient?
Find all your answers in my new macroalgae series! I was a little excited about new editing software, so the first episode is a tad overdone, haha. But, I'd love feedback and hope my experiences will help one of you! I'll share a new episode each week here, and on youtube, search: The SEAHORSE WHISPERER
photo.jpg


 
Hello please tell me you have a nice high end frag pack for me “lost my hole spstank that was 10 years old to the (black bugs) trying to recover not on here all the time but would love to a pack from you 9044153814 shoot me a text thanks!!
I see that 904 area code. DUVAALLLLLL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new