Made my control board, cleaned up wires

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike7744
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike7744

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Messages
403
Reaction score
183
Location
Wareham
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone.
I figured i would post some pictures.
I just put in a small control board, and did some wire management on my 75 gal Fowler tank.

20250105_142348.jpg 20250105_142758.jpg 20250105_142049.jpg 20250105_142106.jpg 20250105_142606.jpg 20250105_142644.jpg 20250105_142615.jpg 20250105_145434.jpg 20250105_142817.jpg
 
Mine was a absolute mess. I was worried that there would be a problem.
Now it is great
 
Thank you for the motivation and ideas. I really need to work on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new