Magnavore 6er lightly used

  • Thread starter Thread starter rng_pw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rng_pw

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
612
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a magnavore 6 er for my tank here recently but I think that I need to upgrade to the 8. I replaced the felt and can add a few acrylic safe scrubber pads for the inside. the price is 95.00 shipped. with new pads. Thanks for looking. Ohh and yes the 6 er does float. When you click on the link make sure that you change the size to 6 er for the specs. Thanks

Magnavore Algae Magnet Cleaner
 
Out of curiosity, what glass/acrylic thickness are you using the 6ER on? I have the 8 on 19mm starphire, and you can barely move the magnet. It is extremely strong.
 
Thanks for the offer Dan. PM returned
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new