Magnesium

Vansaquaescape

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been testing my water Everyday and my parameters are
420 Calcium
8.5 to 9.3 Kh
1200 Magnesium
Started adding Kent’s magnesium for 3 days and can not get it to Raise. Any Advice ? Would be much appreciated have a Kung Pow Monti on the way and would like it to be around 1300. Also when mixing saltwater batches How long should I wait before using the saltwater ?
 
So I came home and just went ahead and dumped more magnesium into the tank. Tested it before I put magnesium in there and it was 1260 so it had gone up 60 ppm. When ahead and added the rest of that magnesium and it bumped it up to 1320. Wondering what salt people recommend so that I can maintain a magnesium of 1300.Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new