Mahi eggs for food

  • Thread starter Thread starter q8cyu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

q8cyu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
290
Reaction score
226
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, can i use Mahi Mahi eggs as a food for my fish?
Thanks
 
Hi, can i use Mahi Mahi eggs as a food for my fish?
Thanks
Interesting, I’ve not tried that, but the eggs are sometimes used in sushi, so are not toxic. You’d want them fresh/frozen, not dyed and salted like some roe is.

Jay
 
Interesting, I’ve not tried that, but the eggs are sometimes used in sushi, so are not toxic. You’d want them fresh/frozen, not dyed and salted like some roe is.

Jay
Thanks, I don’t think I’m going to use them just not to risk any parasites or disease from the Mahi
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new