Mahi eggs for food

  • Thread starter Thread starter q8cyu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

q8cyu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
290
Reaction score
226
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, can i use Mahi Mahi eggs as a food for my fish?
Thanks
 
Hi, can i use Mahi Mahi eggs as a food for my fish?
Thanks
Interesting, I’ve not tried that, but the eggs are sometimes used in sushi, so are not toxic. You’d want them fresh/frozen, not dyed and salted like some roe is.

Jay
 
Interesting, I’ve not tried that, but the eggs are sometimes used in sushi, so are not toxic. You’d want them fresh/frozen, not dyed and salted like some roe is.

Jay
Thanks, I don’t think I’m going to use them just not to risk any parasites or disease from the Mahi
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new