Maine reefer here

KJ_north

Just a fin loving girl in Maine
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Just taking a moment to introduce myself and looking forward to finding a new home here! I am fairly new to the hobby with only about two years under my belt. I currently have a 30 gallon bow front FOWLR, I am getting ready to set up my 16 gallon Biocube as reef tank. and I recently purchased a 75 gallon tank during Petco’s 50% off sale. My Husband said why don’t you just go bigger- because I’m certainly becoming addicted- So now I’m flirting with the idea of getting a much larger 180 or 200, and using the 75 as a sump. Honestly I’ve been lurking in the dark reading this forum for several months and decided to finally join and say hello. So without further ado… hello reefers!!

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef2reef! We are glad to have you here!

Crypto Bitcoin GIF by Cyril Blondel

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Just taking a moment to introduce myself and looking forward to finding a new home here! I am fairly new to the hobby with only about two years under my belt. I currently have a 30 gallon bow front FOWLR, I am getting ready to set up my 16 gallon Biocube as reef tank. and I recently purchased a 75 gallon tank during Petco’s 50% off sale. My Husband said why don’t you just go bigger- because I’m certainly becoming addicted- So now I’m flirting with the idea of getting a much larger 180 or 200, and using the 75 as a sump. Honestly I’ve been lurking in the dark reading this forum for several months and decided to finally join and say hello. So without further ado… hello reefers!!
Welcome l!

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
daffy-duck.gif

Welcome to the Reef!

BubblesandSqueak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome neighbor

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back