Maintenance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vwtbug
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vwtbug

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio Columbus
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a hundred and 50 gallon reef tank how long can I shut it down for maintenance without the fish having the pumps on
 
don't worry about it. I turn everything off for wc's and cleaning. takes about an hour. it won't hurt anything.
 
I had my 150 off for 6 hours last time I cleaned my sump. Just keep a power head or two running.
 
uploadfromtaptalk1406485033016.jpg
 
Yes it would definitely be worth stopping in service owner the people are great very knowledgeable very cool place
 
ok, I will do that. Do they have normal hours? I'm sure I can look it up - thanks for the advice! I will have some time to look around while there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new