Majano Anemones

I would just get rid of them and not even risk getting any of it transferred to anything. Just the headache it comes with is not worth it to me for hoping for it to being gbta, just my 2cents.
 
They really are beutiful, too bad they arnt a host..
Not too beautiful when they take over. Photos make them look far prettier than they truly are, IMO
 
Do peppermint shrimp eat them?
. Not in my experience, peppermint shrimp ate all the aptasia,( it disappeared)however they didn't touch d the mojanos (as soon as I realized it was multiplying I nuked it) this is over several weeks of observation. Aptasia-x or crazy glue work as reef safe methods I believe,
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new