Making a salt change!! Need advice please.

Been using Reef Crystals on my mix reef with good results. I buy the box when they go on sale with free shipping!
 
Reef Crystals here as well...great results...i'll stick with that until i notice a problem
 
I use Aquavitro. What's nice is that they test each batch, so you know what you're getting. They have stickers on the pail itself or you can check online based on the batch number shown on the pail.
 
I use Seachem reef salt and have been very happy with my Alk and Cal levels. I water change biweekly and dose very little. Mixed LPS SPS tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new