• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mandarin Dragonets

Kenkee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew of any lfs in the Miami Florida area that sells Mandarin Dragonets? I try to avoid buying fish online when I can but my lfs never seems to have any Mandarins.

Wrigley&Ivy17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you don't want to order online but I would look into the captive bred Mandarins from Algae Barn. They are hardier and eating frozen before they are shipped. All in all that would be better buying one that you knew you could feed appropriately. : )

OP
OP
Kenkee

Kenkee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you don't want to order online but I would look into the captive bred Mandarins from Algae Barn. They are hardier and eating frozen before they are shipped. All in all that would be better buying one that you knew you could feed appropriately. : )
Feeding won't be much of an issue for me I think, I have a pretty healthy pod population in my tank and refugium but thanks for the advice, I'll take a look at them since I've bought a lot of stuff from them in the past and haven't been disappointed, didn't know they sold mandarins as well lol.

Sabina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew of any lfs in the Miami Florida area that sells Mandarin Dragonets? I try to avoid buying fish online when I can but my lfs never seems to have any Mandarins.
I bought my pair online.
Tank Raise Mandarin Dragonet! Buying fish for the family...OK just me

Back