Marcias Anthias Discussion

stewdogg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I saw a beautiful anthias at the lfs. They couldn’t remember what type of anthias it was but recommended a 4’ long tank. After researching I am sure it is a Marcia Anthias. I can’t find any info online about this fish. I have a lightly stocked 75 gallon mixed reef with a mystery wrasse, tomini tang, and a pair of clowns. Would love to add this fish as it is beautiful (and my daughter will love the colors). Size wise it is between my (medium) Tomini tang and the wrasse. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I saw a beautiful anthias at the lfs. They couldn’t remember what type of anthias it was but recommended a 4’ long tank. After researching I am sure it is a Marcia Anthias. I can’t find any info online about this fish. I have a lightly stocked 75 gallon mixed reef with a mystery wrasse, tomini tang, and a pair of clowns. Would love to add this fish as it is beautiful (and my daughter will love the colors). Size wise it is between my (medium) Tomini tang and the wrasse. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
I’d say yes you could however - Take caution since tangs can be aggressive but Ctenochaetus are on the lower end of the aggression scale (I mean- Atleast my C. binotatus is)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back