OP
OP
F

fishfana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yikes! That is a LOT of tangs for about 50 US Gallons. (I hear the sirens of the tang police coming....)
It sounds like you are committed to figuring this all out. That is a lot of tanks, so clearly you are passionate. Hang in there, keep asking questions. We are here for moral support!
Welcome to the fishy family!!
Dog Police GIF
Thank you for the kind words. Well I just bought an 800 litres tank now just have to figure out how to move my smaller tank aside for the moment plumb the big tank and start the cycling. Then move all my fish on it. Then further like really really further down the track add some live corals.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the kind words. Well I just bought an 800 litres tank now just have to figure out how to move my smaller tank aside for the moment plumb the big tank and start the cycling. Then move all my fish on it. Then further like really really further down the track add some live corals.
Yikes - flashbacks. I did that - scary moment. I had a 45 gallon bowfront on a dresser that I planned to repurpose for my 90. I half drained the 45. I then dragged an end table from the bedroom in front of the tank - it was 5" lower. In my head, it would be easy peasy to slide the tank forward onto the end table. So half filled, with live rock and fish ... glass ... alone... yeah. that was terrifying. This is a do as I say, not a do as I did moment. My sit almost ended badly.
However you move it, drain as much as you can first and don't be too proud to have help.

Good luck! Get that build thread going and let us know how you are doing!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back