Maroon clown show off

Justin poirier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a lot of designer clown and normal clown show off but I haven't seen a maroon clown show off is love to see everyone be maroons
8127626d056a3f1f8b48ebef13e3c85a.jpg
 
Guess you have the only one known to man.....come on guys we like pics
 
I love the looks of the maroons just not the bite! HA!
 
Mine is actually really docile. Doesn't fit but their are weirdos everywhere. I had to get rid of a blue tang because he would pick on my Maroon who wouldn't fight back. My Marron is big 4.5 inches if not bigger and it was a little tang.
 
It took me awhile too get both my clowns in the picture. They are lightning maroons but they are young and just look like they have a dirty stripe on the front band.
5c28249263b02795b904b66b9e18854d.jpg
c8c1c27baea25853cc95ff305254d4dc.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new