Maroon Clownfish hosting a Wellsophyllia

Blue face angel

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
638
Reaction score
136
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to my tangs starting to develop a taste for my LPS I moved most of my LPS to a smaller tank that had the clown it. After about a week the clown started laying in it and not leaving it alone. I been watching them both closely, which now when feed the tank ant big pieces the clown grabs and actually takes it to the Wellso and feeds it. Both the fish and coral have never looked better. I just been wondering if anyone else has ever seen this?

.
IMG_0756.jpg
 
Clowns will just about hang out in anything.
 
I've heard of clowns hosting these, but it's apparently rough on this kind of coral if I understand correctly. :/
 
Is it like the wellso is kinda reaching upward instead of laying flat? Mine does that and I have some theories.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new