Maroon Lagoon V3.0

OP
gig 'em

gig 'em

View Badges
Reaction score
There are a few frags I'm growing out that I'm pretty pumped about. I can't wait to see them as full colonies!

BC Gilligan
_DSC8931.jpeg

Gold Member Echinata. This thing is just insane, I can't wait to see it as a full colony
_DSC8992.jpeg

Unnamed
_DSC8915.jpeg

BC Pink Flamingo
_DSC8952.jpeg

Last edited:

chizerbunoi

View Badges
Reaction score
Tank is outstanding. Are the two frag tanks only getting flow from the return pump?

How do you have your tunze pumps setup on the main display for alternating flow?

Do you have to duck under the tablet everytime you go into the room?

OP
gig 'em

gig 'em

View Badges
Reaction score
Tank is outstanding. Are the two frag tanks only getting flow from the return pump?

How do you have your tunze pumps setup on the main display for alternating flow?

Do you have to duck under the tablet everytime you go into the room?
The frag tanks have their own power heads and I’m working on putting Tunze pumps in them and controlling them with the Apex as well.

The Tunze’s are all controlled by profiles on the Apex. Cycles through wave action, surges, and periods of still.

Haha, sometimes I do have to duck. The tablet arm swivels and folds in several directions, so it’s easy to turn it, push it up, or direct it in whatever direction I need it. I have bumped my head on it a couple times when I forget that it’s all the way down during maintenance activities.

Mega Meltdown After Sale

Coling

View Badges
Reaction score
Tanks looking great! I need to come check it out, post pandemic of course. Looking forward to you fragging some these of beauties in the future.

When you feed your fish do you feel like your feeding the algae as well?

• Yes I feel I'm feeding too much

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Yes but not much

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Tired of expensive frozen foods and freezer burn?