MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

from 20k XM's
06-19-07_Aussie_2a.jpg



to 14k Phoenix
Ausssie_14k_P.jpg



you see why I like the 14k's better... :D
 
That is interesting i would have thought the 14ks would have had a yellower look to it than the 20ks. But it looks much better IMO.
 
That is a BIG difference! I hope that I get that kind of color with my Radiums.
 
That is interesting i would have thought the 14ks would have had a yellower look to it than the 20ks. But it looks much better IMO.
I think it's the electronic ballast... I might be wrong though... I like the lighting w/ the 14k Phoenix so much better also... :)


That is a BIG difference! I hope that I get that kind of color with my Radiums.
I heard Radiums are really nice bulbs Chris.. I think you should be fine... :)
 
here's two more shots I took real quick... :)


Mummy Eye Echino
MummyZ_P.jpg



Emerald Mummy Eye Echino
EmeraldMummy_P.jpg
 
I Hope they are all that are cracked up to be.

Your missing one image Marvin!
 
Awesome Marvin. I really do like the new lighting better from what I can see!
 
i love the comparison shot... that mummy eye is just awesome!
 
I know my next buy is Micro/Acan pack.. gotta save from now on :)... I like the shots with 14k also looks awesome...
 
Sweet stuff Marvin. I thought you have been running the Phoenix all this time. Is it the 150W or the 250W?

Thanks Kenny... 250w... :)

yeah, I tried the 20k to get more blue but I think I'll just have to supplement with T-5 actinics to achieve more color... :)
 
shots from tonight.. :)


Aussie Scollymia
06-27-07_Scollie_P.jpg


06-27-07_ScollieCl_P.jpg


best top down for now... it's all the way on the sand bed... will get a better later on...
06-27-07_ScollieTD_P.jpg



Sunrise monti
06-27-07_Sunrise_P.jpg



SuperMan monti
06-27-07_SuperMan_P.jpg



Mummy Eye top down
06-27-07_Mummy_P.jpg



Emerald Mummy Eye top down
06-27-07_EmMummy_P.jpg



These last two are for Azurel.. they have come a long way buddy.. (Flash shots) -- 30+ polyps now..
06-27-07_PD_P.jpg


06-27-07_PDFl_P.jpg
 
Beautiful Marvin! I just put the last of my palys on the other site. :(
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new