MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

Dang Marvin! I dont know where you fit all this stuff!! Come on, admit it, you've got a 125G stashed away ;)
 
Thanks everyone.. :)

Helfrich's are on order so it's up to the wholesalers and LFS to bring them in... can't wait to get 'em..
 
Actually I have seen Marvins tank and all that stuff is Brown, not really that nice in person...










Sweet stuff Marvin as always.....
 
so how many of these firefish are you getting? and how much *would* they charge your average person (i.e. not you) lol

a pair.. I saw them on their display and they were just awesome!

I think they normally run $130-$170... don't quote me on that but that's about how much the average I've seen them around... the cheapest I've seen them though is for $100..
 
Just viewed this thread through all the pages and you have some beautiful corals. They all look so healthy too so congrats Marv :)

This thread is just pure Zoa **** !
 
Just viewed this thread through all the pages and you have some beautiful corals. They all look so healthy too so congrats Marv :)

This thread is just pure Zoa **** !

:hammer:

Thanks again guys.. :)
 
a few more... :)

07-17-07_Aussie_2.jpg


07-19-07_Pinkie.jpg


07-19-07_Wonder.jpg


07-19-07_WonderCL.jpg
 
Excuse me sir....

I thought you were limited to only 5?


Somebody has some explaining to do. :)




BTW. Nice pics!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new