• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Massive Frogspawn For Sale

Item Price
$800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, it's time I re-home this Frogspawn. To think this one started off as 3 heads 3 years ago. Unfortunately it has run out of room in my tank, but it wants to continue to grow. The tank it's housed in is a 4ft tank for reference. Last time I tried to count I ended around 75-90 heads. When open, it measures about 13L x 10w x 9H.

Maybe this post will get Infront of Andrew Sandler's team! That's a tank this coral can flourish in.

I'd be open to offers if the asking price is out of alignment. I haven't been able to find any sales that could give me a base line on a coral this large. I took some of the largest examples I could find sold, and divided up $ per inch of those sold. I then took an average from there and applied to the size of this one here.

EDIT - I'm opening for shipping. The one catch is I'll need guidance on how to ship and the shipping costs will need to be added to total.
PXL_20230109_193134932.MP.jpg PXL_20230109_193100351.MP.jpg PXL_20230109_193052112.MP.jpg

Last edited:

El_reverde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
That would make an awesome center pieces!

Last edited:

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd have no clue on how to pack this up, otherwise I would. I have only shipped acro frags.
Stab base through and Glue to a tupperware keeps it upright and protected?

EDIT:
I had to look again. It might be a small tote for that monster!

Hillpag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would definitely glue it down (very very well) in a large Tupperware with at least two inch clearance on all sides.

XavierZ06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local coral availability is legitimately the only thing I miss about living in Jersey lol. Amazing piece, GLWS. Wish I was driving up to Jersey anytime soon

OP
OP
RMS18

RMS18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local coral availability is legitimately the only thing I miss about living in Jersey lol. Amazing piece, GLWS. Wish I was driving up to Jersey anytime soon
I don't know I think that Vette wants to stretch it's legs and take a road trip! Thank you!

mwil79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would definitely glue it down (very very well) in a large Tupperware with at least two inch clearance on all sides.

I have seen this piece in person and there is no way to ship this thing unless its in a large tote (lots and lots of water required lol). It's a massive piece and extra bump for an awesome seller with excellent coral.

OP
OP
RMS18

RMS18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen this piece in person and there is no way to ship this thing unless its in a large tote (lots and lots of water required lol). It's a massive piece and extra bump for an awesome seller with excellent coral.
Thank you!!

Cincyreefer513

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off I'm glad you sold it and congrats to the buyer, but I'm really curious how something this size was shipped? That is an incredible frogspawn!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back