• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Massive Frogspawn For Sale

Item Price
$800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, it's time I re-home this Frogspawn. To think this one started off as 3 heads 3 years ago. Unfortunately it has run out of room in my tank, but it wants to continue to grow. The tank it's housed in is a 4ft tank for reference. Last time I tried to count I ended around 75-90 heads. When open, it measures about 13L x 10w x 9H.

Maybe this post will get Infront of Andrew Sandler's team! That's a tank this coral can flourish in.

I'd be open to offers if the asking price is out of alignment. I haven't been able to find any sales that could give me a base line on a coral this large. I took some of the largest examples I could find sold, and divided up $ per inch of those sold. I then took an average from there and applied to the size of this one here.

EDIT - I'm opening for shipping. The one catch is I'll need guidance on how to ship and the shipping costs will need to be added to total.
PXL_20230109_193134932.MP.jpg PXL_20230109_193100351.MP.jpg PXL_20230109_193052112.MP.jpg

Last edited:

El_reverde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
That would make an awesome center pieces!

Last edited:

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd have no clue on how to pack this up, otherwise I would. I have only shipped acro frags.
Stab base through and Glue to a tupperware keeps it upright and protected?

EDIT:
I had to look again. It might be a small tote for that monster!

Hillpag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would definitely glue it down (very very well) in a large Tupperware with at least two inch clearance on all sides.

XavierZ06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local coral availability is legitimately the only thing I miss about living in Jersey lol. Amazing piece, GLWS. Wish I was driving up to Jersey anytime soon

OP
OP
RMS18

RMS18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local coral availability is legitimately the only thing I miss about living in Jersey lol. Amazing piece, GLWS. Wish I was driving up to Jersey anytime soon
I don't know I think that Vette wants to stretch it's legs and take a road trip! Thank you!

mwil79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would definitely glue it down (very very well) in a large Tupperware with at least two inch clearance on all sides.

I have seen this piece in person and there is no way to ship this thing unless its in a large tote (lots and lots of water required lol). It's a massive piece and extra bump for an awesome seller with excellent coral.

OP
OP
RMS18

RMS18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen this piece in person and there is no way to ship this thing unless its in a large tote (lots and lots of water required lol). It's a massive piece and extra bump for an awesome seller with excellent coral.
Thank you!!

Cincyreefer513

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off I'm glad you sold it and congrats to the buyer, but I'm really curious how something this size was shipped? That is an incredible frogspawn!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 14.3%
Back