• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Master Scoly and torches

Item Price
120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Flyingbulldog

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
542
Reaction score
350
Location
Monterey
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FREE shipping for purchases over $400.
Otherwise, its $50. Shipping from California.

⚠️Will ship overnight with heatpack.
⚠️DOA within 2 hours of arrival with pictures as soon as you open the bags.

Master Scoly $700
20231228_194154.jpg


Indo hg $200 / head
20230811_122430.jpg


Holy Guac $100 / head
20230811_122513.jpg


Gmk $30 / head
20240114_155156.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new