Mastertronic - terrible experience so far

ReefHunter006

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
754
Reaction score
411
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to get this Mastertronic to read right since I got it last night.

I calibrated the syringe, but the plunger will not go above .5ml no matter what i do even though I saved the calibration number.

I started running the tests and attempted to fix it by “calibrating the results”.

First tests came back at 12dkh so I input reference values and retested. No results have an asterisk and I can’t find any expiration of what this is from focustronic.

Does anyone have any experience they might be able to help me with? It is also saying all is 7.43 for two different tanks that. So I have little faith that’s accurate now either.

IMG_3357.png
IMG_3356.png
 
Yes still waiting to hear back,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new