Matts 500 gallon

Nice systems!
 
Thank you. Tubbs blues.

2012-05-27_12-35-38_921.jpg


....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.
 
Hi Matt!! Great lookin' tanks you got there!! Thanks for sharing!!
 
Thanks guys n gals. What a wonderful passion we share.

....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.
 
That 220 is so bad... . Hey Matt I keep forgetting to ask... what's your experience with that blue throat?.. has he been a pest at all.. with cuc or other fish? Considering one for the new tank..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That 220 is so ******... . Hey Matt I keep forgetting to ask... what's your experience with that blue throat?.. has he been a pest at all.. with cuc or other fish? Considering one for the new tank..

Its a pink tail tho, N he's a gentleman. Little rough around feeding time but leaves coral alone.

....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.
 
Montis encrusting well. One of my all-time favorite corals.

2012-05-28_15-39-22_497.jpg


....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.
 
Its a pink tail tho, N he's a gentleman. Little rough around feeding time but leaves coral alone.

....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.

Lol.. you already told me pinktail I think... haha.. looks like I'm on the road to senility folks.. stop yelling!!
 
Don't know how that posted again. The pic was a candy cane feeding. Weird.

....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.
 
More fun that way! n thanks for the welcome.

....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new