Matt, your a savage lol
Hey ya hairy fella. Hows ur world.
..........used coral frags. half off.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Matt, your a savage lol
Oh my! He's alive!
....Insert Funny Signoff Here....
Sasquatch said:chock full of poo and campers lol hows things at the **** ranch??
bah! just sniff the air hahaLonely without you!
....Insert Funny Signoff Here....
chock full of poo and campers lol hows things at the **** ranch??
real good, tried to wish you a happy birthday so Happy Birthday!Hey there Steve! How ya been?..
Im enjoying a perverse satisfaction by not going there, its like running off and joining the circusNo kidding. Get home Steve.
..........used coral frags. half off.
hairballsSo like, Whats the problem??? Im still waiting for the problem part:roll:
Sasquatch said:Im enjoying a perverse satisfaction by not going there, its like running off and joining the circus
Was there something specific that happened that I don't know about?
....Insert Funny Signoff Here....
This thread is as random as any I have.
.............I'm feeling salty.