Matts 500 gallon

dmatt88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
153
Reaction score
1
Location
indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. I have 4 tanks. A 220 dt plumbed into my fish room into a 10' 140 gallon frag tank. I keep a little 40 at the office. Thanks for stopping by. I've recently set up a calc reactor n i love it.

2012-05-03_17-16-31_762.jpg


........Myreeftoyours is calling me. again.
 
Thanks guys. Every tanks a work in progress huh. I love the calc reactor. I'm over dosing.

....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.
 
Dude that frag tank is sick... pictures really don't do it justice... 10' is huge!!
 
Nice looking setup Matt :D Definitly if I get my own house in the future I will be looking for something that will allow me to do my dream setup.
 
Nice looking setup Matt :D Definitly if I get my own house in the future I will be looking for something that will allow me to do my dream setup.

N fairly maintenance free. Glad to see friends around.

....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new