Matts 500 gallon

Nice Tanks!!!!
I like the one with the Tonga pieces. I would like to know where you got those nice pieces because no one I know can get it anymore in florida. Someone told me its banned now. I have small 6 to 12 inch pieces but I want some bigger ones. If you know anyone still selling it let me know. Last piece cost me about 70 bucks.
 
Nice Tanks!!!!
I like the one with the Tonga pieces. I would like to know where you got those nice pieces because no one I know can get it anymore in florida. Someone told me its banned now. I have small 6 to 12 inch pieces but I want some bigger ones. If you know anyone still selling it let me know. Last piece cost me about 70 bucks.

Thanks buddy. Its my office 40b. I bought it local a number of years back.

....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.
 
I'm captivated.

2012-05-29_17-29-18_360.jpg


....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.
 
I still see room in that frag tank.

Haha. Dude the corals look amazing. Next order has gotta b smaller. Took darn near 2 hrs to break into the fort Knox packaging. Thanks for the freebies too man the Rics look amazing.

....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.
 
You know I was looking at them a couple days ago and said to myself "self, you need to order one of them with your next order from JJ" Then you had to come along and let everyone see how awesome it was and everyone now has one but me.
 
Engineergoby said:
You know I was looking at them a couple days ago and said to myself "self, you need to order one of them with your next order from JJ" Then you had to come along and let everyone see how awesome it was and everyone now has one but me.

If you spent less time talking to yourself and more time clicking the mouse... or arresting people for that matter...

...."Fish" Happens!....
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new