Matts 500 gallon

zemuss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Tanks!!!!
I like the one with the Tonga pieces. I would like to know where you got those nice pieces because no one I know can get it anymore in florida. Someone told me its banned now. I have small 6 to 12 inch pieces but I want some bigger ones. If you know anyone still selling it let me know. Last piece cost me about 70 bucks.

OP
OP
D

dmatt88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Tanks!!!!
I like the one with the Tonga pieces. I would like to know where you got those nice pieces because no one I know can get it anymore in florida. Someone told me its banned now. I have small 6 to 12 inch pieces but I want some bigger ones. If you know anyone still selling it let me know. Last piece cost me about 70 bucks.

Thanks buddy. Its my office 40b. I bought it local a number of years back.

....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.

OP
OP
D

dmatt88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm captivated.

2012-05-29_17-29-18_360.jpg

OP
OP
D

dmatt88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still see room in that frag tank.

Haha. Dude the corals look amazing. Next order has gotta b smaller. Took darn near 2 hrs to break into the fort Knox packaging. Thanks for the freebies too man the Rics look amazing.

Engineergoby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know I was looking at them a couple days ago and said to myself "self, you need to order one of them with your next order from JJ" Then you had to come along and let everyone see how awesome it was and everyone now has one but me.

sk8rdn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Engineergoby said:
You know I was looking at them a couple days ago and said to myself "self, you need to order one of them with your next order from JJ" Then you had to come along and let everyone see how awesome it was and everyone now has one but me.

If you spent less time talking to yourself and more time clicking the mouse... or arresting people for that matter...

...."Fish" Happens!....

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 127 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back