Maxspec Blue 65w Led

Clem75

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone please share a file setting for the maxspec blue light 65w that they are sucessfully runing with some detaied information. I would like to see the tank setup, what corals are being kept, and the par values. This light seems to have very little information posted online unlike Radion and AI. I know they sponser allot of the bigger channels for product reviews but I would like to see some fellow reefers show off what these have done on there tanks. Being a budget light I would think there would be a ton of information out there but Im just not seeing it. I ran the ethreals for about a year and was not overly impressed but at the price point of the Jump line im willing to try it out if I can see some real results.

OP
OP
Clem75

Clem75

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna answer myself now that I rented a par meter. Two lights over a 40g breeder are great for a mixed reef. These lights pack a nice punch and will grow what you want. I was running them to high so made the message adjustment. Feel free to use the settings I have top of tank sps middle hammers frogspawn and bottom Zoa and chalice.

Attachments

• IMG_1184.png
    IMG_1184.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 9

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 158 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%
Back