Jul 4, 2019 #1 SeanD Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 24, 2016 Messages 315 Reaction score 58 Location Jefferson, GA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I decided to change up my equipment and these work too good to be laying around as a backup pump. These ran for 6 months and really move a lot of water. I’m also including the apex interface modules and extra power supply. $425 shipped to lower 48
I decided to change up my equipment and these work too good to be laying around as a backup pump. These ran for 6 months and really move a lot of water. I’m also including the apex interface modules and extra power supply. $425 shipped to lower 48
Jul 28, 2019 #2 OP OP SeanD Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 24, 2016 Messages 315 Reaction score 58 Location Jefferson, GA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump
Aug 19, 2019 #3 OP OP SeanD Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 24, 2016 Messages 315 Reaction score 58 Location Jefferson, GA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump
Aug 31, 2019 #4 OP OP SeanD Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 24, 2016 Messages 315 Reaction score 58 Location Jefferson, GA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump