Maxspect icv6

WaltL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you still accessible on here as I started a ticket through the Maxspect website and have heard nothing. I have this ICV6 to allow control of my XF350 powerheads through their controller. I have tried each and every suggestion on here and still can't get my ICV6 to connect to Wi-Fi nor can I access it direct. Occasionally I can get it show up as a network on my phone in an effort to connect directly but then it will never allow me to connect to that network. It worked at one time in the past and i setup pumps to my preference. Updated the SYNA-G software recently as it suggested and hasn't worked since! Powered off and held power button forever after plugging back into power! Have turned off all 5g band Wi-Fi and confirmed strong 2.4 signal at location! Turned on location on devices used to try to connect to include 2 each of both apple and android devices! Someone suggested online to download latest firmware and install via an SD card. However, link on Maxspect for the latest firmware does not work either? Any help would be appreciated as I can't tell you how much I am now regretting going with Maxspect!!!

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you still accessible on here as I started a ticket through the Maxspect website and have heard nothing. I have this ICV6 to allow control of my XF350 powerheads through their controller. I have tried each and every suggestion on here and still can't get my ICV6 to connect to Wi-Fi nor can I access it direct. Occasionally I can get it show up as a network on my phone in an effort to connect directly but then it will never allow me to connect to that network. It worked at one time in the past and i setup pumps to my preference. Updated the SYNA-G software recently as it suggested and hasn't worked since! Powered off and held power button forever after plugging back into power! Have turned off all 5g band Wi-Fi and confirmed strong 2.4 signal at location! Turned on location on devices used to try to connect to include 2 each of both apple and android devices! Someone suggested online to download latest firmware and install via an SD card. However, link on Maxspect for the latest firmware does not work either? Any help would be appreciated as I can't tell you how much I am now regretting going with Maxspect!!!
Hi, regarding this issue, may we know whether the ICV6 has entered the breathing mode as per the App advised before connecting to your router?

Gary943

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought 1 and face this issue that you all having be trying to sorting it out. And today is 5 Nov 2023 they are still selling such device that we don’t known it have design defects.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,may we know whether you have tried resetting the ICV6?

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought 1 and face this issue that you all having be trying to sorting it out. And today is 5 Nov 2023 they are still selling such device that we don’t known it have design defects.
Hi,may we know whether you have tried resetting the ICV6?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 153 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.3%
Back