Maxspect JUMP MJ-L165 fan replacement

obet_carlos

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Manila, Philippines
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone change their fan on the maxspect jump led? There are only 4 screws and i can't seem to disassemble it. I also can't find any resources online. Thanks.
 
If you can't disassemble it, how are you going to replace it when you find a new fan?
Is it rusted together? How old is it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new