Maxspect Jump Skimmer Tank Size

DanM1029

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
2
Location
Marlboro
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am considering purchasing this skimmer for what will be a heavily stocked 90 gallon. The ratings say 100 gallon for heavy bio load. Wanted to see if someone had experience using this on this type of tank.
 
I assume you mean the MJ-SK400? I haven't used this particular skimmer, but if it's rated for 100 gallons as a heavily stocked tank it will probably fit the bill. Then again, "heavily stocked" can be open to interpretation as well.
 
Yes I do mean the 400. Yeah who knows what that means, just hoping to catch someone with some experience using it on a similar sized tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new