Maxspect Lagoon Smart Aquarium

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone happen to have one of these systems? I've looked around online and on the forums and see very little information on them, and no firsthand accounts. I just acquired the LS-150 version and feel like I might be the only person in North America that actually has one of these. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

So, if anyone else has one, chime in!

OP
OP
KJoFan

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
weird lol I was just looking into it and this is the only post I find on them. How do you like it?
Well…it’s still sitting empty. The main controller is on the fritz and unusable and the sump I have is not the final sump for these tanks so the ATO container doesn’t fit on top like it should.

I’m awaiting pricing from Maxspect to replace these items, or at least the controller.

Some of my issues are because I picked this up “used” as in it’s the actual system from the BRS video above and a bit of a prototype. Or at the very least it was not really ready to be out in the wild, according to Maxspect themselves.

At any rate, the tank is beautiful and well constructed. I’m hopeful to be close to a resolution with Maxspect by the end of this month to get it up and running.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.2%
Back