Maxspect mj-l 290 Light profile / schedule ideas

wakeyooo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Uk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am moving from the maxspect L165 Blue model to the 290 Blue model and I am looking for some good light profile / schedules that anyone has used of can find.
 
I didn't really find anything on here regarding that light. However, Google did pull up several videos of other peoples settings.
 
I am moving from the maxspect L165 Blue model to the 290 Blue model and I am looking for some good light profile / schedules that anyone has used of can find.
What was you running your 165s at? Want to share the profile?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new