• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect Razor 20.5" 16000k 120W

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kataro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kataro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
597
Reaction score
35
Location
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 of these Maxspect Razor.. I am the second owner and used for about 4 months total (first owners and me combined).

They're in excellent working condition, comes with original box and all the hanging kits.

Asking 650$ shipped for both of them!
 
Bought one of them.

This will complete my 80g build :D Can't wait to get it! Thanks Kataro
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new