• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

May Giveaway at ParlAquatics

Item Price
1000000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I was going to say I haven't won anything in a while but apparently on Tuesday I won tickets to a concert I don't remember entering to win. It's legit, I just don't remember entering... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

I really needed those Orphek lights. Maybe I'll win the Noop.
@tbrown3589 How was the Gloria Estefan concert?
 
I’m in! I appreciate your sense of humor, your clarity on not selling my information and spamming me with tons of emails, and also not making me post random things everyday until June.
Awesome Rock And Roll GIF
 
I’m in! I appreciate your sense of humor, your clarity on not selling my information and spamming me with tons of emails, and also not making me post random things everyday until June.
Awesome Rock And Roll GIF
We Can Do It Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
 
I sat there for a good 3 minutes thinking about what the funniest concert would be to see a middle aged man at. Don’t get me wrong though, my toe starts to tapping when that Conga song comes on!
Gloria Estefan Latina GIF by Identity
I'm not middle aged yet bucko. Close, but not quite.
 
I’m in! I appreciate your sense of humor, your clarity on not selling my information and spamming me with tons of emails, and also not making me post random things everyday until June.
Awesome Rock And Roll GIF
One and done! I agree, Its nice to have a competition/giveaway that can be entered and forgotten about!

I am trying to get my YouTube channel to monetization subscriber levels before I release more questionable videos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new