• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

May Giveaway at ParlAquatics

Item Price
1000000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Bump for more exposure?

Confused John Dyer Baizley GIF by Baroness
Bump Be Quiet GIF by Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank
Thanks! I need to edit & post some footage of this thing!
 
I'm thinking about using one, I measure the CO2 in my house, windows open it's around 500, closed is 1000 or more.
That's a crazy difference!
 
In a sealed house it's pretty common, 3 kids, a dog, and me, I say that's not too bad. The more people inside and it climbs higher. I always crack open a window during birthday parties or holidays.
What about 2 teenagers (lots of exhaling loudly), 4 dogs, a cat, my wife, me, and a hedgehog?
 
Really good odds on winning a Kalkwasser stirrer! Go register at Parlaquatics.com and you could be feeding your corals with ease.
 
So @Projects with Sam , have you tried printing with TPU? I've been trying it today and it's pretty cool, just sooo slow.

I printed a pad for mixing epoxy, once dried I just flex it and peel the remnants off. Several bracelets for my daughter.

I wonder how it would work for the RFGs? I seen some flexible ones awhile back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new