May we see your photos please...

  • Thread starter Thread starter STL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

STL

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2011
Messages
230
Reaction score
20
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a year and a half ago I upgraded my camera gear to a Canon 7D DSLR and a 100mm macro lens. I've shot a pretty good gallery of desktop wallpaper since then. I'll share some of my favorites on this thread.

Disclaimer - these images are tweaked in Photoshop or Lightroom, sometimes significantly. But, I strive to get them looking reasonably realistic.

First up... a couple of hermit crabs working over some algae near a chili coral


IMG_0415 by STL01, on Flickr
 
Very cool! on the theme of crab close ups here is one of a hermit and a conch facing off in my 75G
EmXDx.jpg
 
143gadgets, thanks :)

Here's a late night shot of a favites coral that found something tasty. This is shot at high ISO (3200) with an LED book light for illumination!


IMG_0783.jpg by STL01, on Flickr
 
Also, click through to Flickr to see any of these at really high res. I just re-uploaded them at full res
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new