…Explore…Learn…Share---Practice Patience

5Tz.gif

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef, tons of helpful people on the forum. That being said maybe you get a chance to check out my channel! Hope you like it!

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother welcome aboard r2r, choosing a 180gal tank is first good choice and the second choice you made was a great choice it was the choice to join this fine website. The people here are awesome and always willing to help and give advice with the common goal of helping you succeed in reefing. Good luck

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, fellow reefers my name is Ed. I live in northeast. I have been a aquarist since I was a young boy. My first fish was a goldfish in a bowl. My first marine aquarium was at the age of 18. That did not go to well but hey! Lessons learned. Now in my ripe old age I have a nice nano will post pic when I have a chance. I was big into African cichlids but missed the beauty and art of reefing. I have a project in the mix which I hope to start soon. A 180 gallon reef Red Sea theme very excited about that. There is nothing better than at these hard times we live in to sit back and enjoy time with our beloved family and of course our reef tanks.
God bless to all!!!! Over and out until my next post.

Hello and welcome to the channel. Hope to see pictures soon.

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, fellow reefers my name is Ed. I live in northeast. I have been a aquarist since I was a young boy. My first fish was a goldfish in a bowl. My first marine aquarium was at the age of 18. That did not go to well but hey! Lessons learned. Now in my ripe old age I have a nice nano will post pic when I have a chance. I was big into African cichlids but missed the beauty and art of reefing. I have a project in the mix which I hope to start soon. A 180 gallon reef Red Sea theme very excited about that. There is nothing better than at these hard times we live in to sit back and enjoy time with our beloved family and of course our reef tanks.
God bless to all!!!! Over and out until my next post.

Hi Ed, it's a pleasure to see you reentering the hobby. That 180 Gallon sounds like a nice project to start off with.
I am looking forward to hearing more about your plans for this system. God bless you as well my friend.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back